Retail Sales Associate (Keyholder)
|Benefits:||No Sunday Work, Employee Discount to anyone working through Labor Day|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:|| Flynn & O'Hara School Uniforms is currently seeking Full time Employees for our Store in Fairfax, VA. |
Primary responsibility is to assist in directing the sales effort of the store and responsible for select daily operations in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Assist store management in merchandising the store in accordance with company directed standards.
- Supervise the sales staff to generate sales through effective sales techniques and approved customer service practices.
- Maintain current knowledge of the product and how to apply it while servicing the customer.
- Sell the Merchandise.
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the store is school and inventory account ready.
- Supervise the staff in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager
- Assist in the training of sales staff on company policies and procedures and in particular, selling techniques.
- Ensure staff is well versed in company directed customer service practices.
- Comply with all company directed policies and procedures as they relate to the store operations; receiving of merchandise, store opening and closing, cash register transactions, daily cash reconciliation and inventory control.
- Maintain security of the store and understand the operations of the store security system.
In the presence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager, the Key Holder performs duties under the direction of store Management.
Position Qualifications/Physical Requirements:
- High School diploma required; Associates degree preferred.
- 3-5 years retail experience, preferably in apparel.
- Must be able to represent Flynn & O'Hara in professional manner.
- Promote "team spirit" through positive leadership skills.
- Strong product knowledge and fashion sense to assist in the presentation of the merchandise in a manner conductive to maximizing sales.
- Interactive skills necessary to relate and understand the needs of Flynn & O'Hara's customers and to effectively supervise the selling staff.
- Initiative, responsibility and thoroughness to maintain procedural integrity of the store.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to stand for the majority of the workday. Able to bend, reach and lift to perform stock work.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.